SC Public Documentation Pages
- first step: how to get this piece of code running?
- get a binary version (compiled program) of sc 3
- SuperCollider 3 on Linux
- SuperCollider 3 on Mac OSX with Emacs
- PySCLang on OSX
- Supercollider shortcuts
- how to convert time-related values
- boolean operations on signals or numbers
- SuperCollider Reference Manual
- Using Quark extension libraries in Windows
- How to access the built-in soundcard on Mac OS X 10.4+
- How to access an element in an Array
- common Error Messages
- how to boot a server with a Routine
- how to associate those .rtf files with SC so you can doubleclick them
- no way to create new classes at run-time
- change a lag
- How do I use another server than the local one?
- How do make sliders snap to steps?
- How to loop over a couple of values?
- How to use an event stream directly without playing it?
- How to force order in independent osc bundles?
- Avoiding blowups
- Advice for running SC in installations
- How to compute curve factor given midpoint y value
- Using VOsc to simulate bandlimited wavetable synthesis
- Bugs and Fixes: Bug reports, fixes, workarounds
- avoid clicks in Shaper with HarmonicsDialog
- testing SCPlay
- how to remove a nasty tone in a recording
- How do you track down MIDI in noteoff messages in SC2
- get MIDI working (first step)
yet to be done: