This is the place for SC3 code that does not need class extensions.
For tutorials, see Theory, for class extensions there is the Public Library.
See also: the Code Pool SC2, which has a lot of code that can be still ported to SC3.
Note that code that uses graphics functionality isn't compatible between different operating systems.
networking den haag
SuperCollider goes Disco 2.0 (Uni Paderborn) - Materials
Cottle tutorial translations:
An ongoing project to translate the examples in the David Cottle SuperCollider 2 course into sc3. Will eventually include notes on server architecture, etc.
- The Cottle book (ext link): mainly SC 2 code, but useful. For up-to-date version see:
- Cottle examples
NOTE–Professor Cottle has updated his Computer Music book using SC3. To get a copy of this book, email Professor Cottle at d dot cottle at utah dot edu with a short description of who you are and how you are using SC.
- Lusco Fusco party at sc Symposium Birmingham 2006
- just in time - pieces and code using jitlib
- icmc workshop example pieces(ext link)
- maybe he isn't dead yet, Jim
- poor man's panning
- Sonification of the Cantor Set
- after Tudor's "Phonemes"
- ice sitting vs ice sliding
- hamburg soft frog loops
- Risset rhythm - eternal accelerando
- Using dewdrop_lib Voicer with Pbind - Acid demo
- Mme Bourbaki Live Coding
140-Character Examples (sctweets)
SynthDef collectionsSTK Physical Models
Tips and tricks
- Array manipulations
- building a bridge of peace between the client and the server
- syncing tempclocks
- tempoclock beatmatching, interpolation, synchronisation
- logging your coding activities
- grep your helpfiles
- keep your window size, cursor positions, and keyDownActions of documents when re-opened
Math / DSP
- creating an arbitrary random distribution
- McCartney-Voss-Algorithm for 1/f Noise
- sonification of a cantor set
- tetralemma - some logic
- Computing exponential curve factor given midpoint y value
- SC on OSX utility to convert rtf help to html (previous link is for Linux)
- SCSyntaxColorize (SC source-code to html utility)
- drawing drawing
- redFrik drawings
- nodebox examples
- nodebox examples+ (UserView:animate version)
- processing examples
- processing examples+ (UserView:animate version)
- quick av
Applications:usualy with graphic elements (GUI)
- Patch Launcher
- Patch Launcher Remix
- a little Buffer-Host
- Super Genre Creator
- GUI Scroll Bar
- iPhoto album XML reader
- eternal return A nonlinear livecoding history for JITLib
- puff bunny samplers (these patches do not work with a default distribution)
- LiveSampleManglerPLUS-2 channel