see also: how to contribute
- when I try to edit a page, a password is required
- contact jrh to get a passwd, this is only a way to avoid abuse.
- I cannot reach the wiki from my network
- it is possible that the firewall is misconfigured and does not support port 8888.
- check another link that uses port 8888 (serch the web for ":8888"), if it doesn't work either then this is the reason and the only thing to be done is to contact the network admin.
- How do I make a new page?
- hit edit on a page you want to link from
- put your page name between *and*
- hit save
- choose a template (eg. "normal")
- How do I change the page name?
- simply change the title. all links will change automatically.
- How do I erase a file that I've uploaded?
- this is not possible from remote computers. normally it doesn't matter. if it does, contact the admin
- How do I change the template of an existing page?
- this is not possible.
- make a new page with the desired template
- rename the old page to "empty"
- check what pages link to it (hit "references")
- rename the new page to the old page names
- change the references
Links to this Page
- SuperCollider FAQ last edited on 11 July 2008 at 6:22 am by d246072.iamas.ac.jp
- easy start last edited on 6 August 2006 at 11:14 am by Q197c.q.pppool.de
- how to contribute last edited on 6 August 2006 at 11:12 am by Q197c.q.pppool.de