How to roll your own Squeak on BSD
Arnold's Laws of Documentation:
(1) If it should exist, it doesn't.
(2) If it does exist, it's out of date.
(3) Only documentation for useless programs transcends the
first two laws.
- get the sources from http://www.squeak.org
- follow the instructions in BUILD.UnixSqueak
- be carreful to use gnumake and not make !
Links to this Page
- squeak and smalltalk last edited on 3 July 2001 at 4:37 pm by 126.96.36.199
- enter. last edited on 21 February 2002 at 1:43 am by max2-171.dialin.uni-hamburg.de.