Computer Music: Journals and Related Information Sites
The fullest list of journals related to Computer Music and Audio Signal Processing I could find is that of Xavier Serra at: http://www.iua.upf.es/~xserra/links/metalists.html
Here it is:
Journals on paper:
- Computer Music Journal. The MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Computing in Musicology,
A Directory of Research. Edited by Walter B. Hewlett and Eleanor Selfridge-Field. Center for Computer Assisted Research in the Humanities, Menlo Park, California.
- Journal of New Music Research. Swets Publishing House, The Netherlands.
- Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. ASA.
- Journal of the Audio Engineering
Music Journal. The MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Computer Applications in Music Education. CTI Music, Department of Music. Lancaster University.
Perception. University of California Press.
- Perspectives of New Music. University of Washington, USA.
- Organized Sound. Cambridge University Press.
Links to this Page
- Computer Acoustics Resources last edited on 27 November 2004 at 7:39 pm by max2-162.dialin.uni-hamburg.de
- enter. last edited on 29 January 2003 at 10:46 pm by 126.96.36.199