ArrayND, a multidimensional Array approach
This class offers multidimensional Array manipulations, mainly based on J. Rohrhubers Array2D.
This might be useful for multidimensional Pattern manipulations...
Yes it truely is –> ArrayNDPattern
Have a look at
or simply download all in one ArrayND_Release.sit
for a more mathematical approach have a look at Matrix
comments welcome to
last updated 10.11.02
Links to this Page
- Public Library 3 last edited on 27 October 2006 at 9:41 pm by host81-159-217-15.range81-159.btcentralplus.com
- enter. last edited on 29 January 2003 at 10:46 pm by 126.96.36.199
- recent contributions (2003-2004) last edited on 14 March 2005 at 3:50 pm by max1-207.dialin.uni-hamburg.de
- Matrix last edited on 11 January 2006 at 11:42 am by www-proxy.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
- ArrayNDPattern last edited on 17 November 2002 at 3:13 pm by h2807.ibc.de.easynet.net
- Public Library SC2 last edited on 2 March 2005 at 2:20 pm by max2-223.dialin.uni-hamburg.de