Open Sound Control
Open Sound Control is a general way to control Sound including
a subset of all MIDI commands. It is based on udp so it is very fast
and can be used on networks.
sendOSC to be used from terminal to control osc programs like supercollider server.
flosc is a server that connects up java, flash and osc applications.
for building small hardware for osc, there is http://www.rabbitsemiconductor.com/, for example
ipson is a hardware device that you can use to directly convert OSC to Voltage and all kinds of signals (such as PWM)
Links to this Page
- Sound Software last edited on 5 September 2006 at 10:08 am by Q267f.q.pppool.de
- enter. last edited on 29 January 2003 at 10:46 pm by 188.8.131.52
- Network Music last edited on 20 September 2007 at 8:30 am by ipd50a68c1.speed.planet.nl
- Hardware last edited on 28 December 2007 at 4:59 pm by host86-159-105-219.range86-159.btcentralplus.com
- SuperColliderServer (SC3) last edited on 6 August 2006 at 9:30 pm by Q197c.q.pppool.de
- systems interfacing with sc last edited on 28 July 2011 at 11:50 am by c114-77-33-160.brodm3.vic.optusnet.com.au