see about the sc-swiki
For a definition of the gnu public licence see: gnu
Note that when redistributing a copylefted source, there should
be a note to where it comes from.
one line to give the program's name and an idea of what it does.
Copyright (C) yyyy name of author
Important for music compositions and artistic work:
The act of running the Program is not restricted, and the output from the Program is covered only if its contents constitute a work based on the Program (independent of having been made by running the Program). Whether that is true depends on what the Program does.
In case of compositions, also the output is covered.
Links to this Page
- enter. last edited on 29 January 2003 at 10:46 pm by 18.104.22.168
- Developing SC last edited on 9 August 2013 at 4:21 pm by p5087bc24.dip0.t-ipconnect.de
- how to upload files last edited on 6 August 2006 at 11:15 am by Q197c.q.pppool.de
- how to put up files last edited on 6 August 2006 at 11:15 am by Q197c.q.pppool.de
- open acess last edited on 27 November 2004 at 7:48 pm by max2-162.dialin.uni-hamburg.de
- how to contribute last edited on 6 August 2006 at 11:12 am by Q197c.q.pppool.de