Ants is a combination of "artificial life", additive synthesis methods and a Pattern model.
As Turtle is a similar concept, it comes together with that one.
It looks similar to Cellular Automata, but it is a different
concept - an Ant is more a turing machine than a CA - of course any
program can be emulated by a turing machine, so I might be wrong.
a simple implementation of the UI and the additive synth for the gameboy: nanovoice
the java applet javoice (Peter Meijer) has been installed on many sites already.
One of them is the cloud sonfication lab
see also: parsing bitmap images
Links to this Page
- Public Library 3 last edited on 27 October 2006 at 9:41 pm by host81-159-217-15.range81-159.btcentralplus.com
- "artificial life" last edited on 18 August 2001 at 1:45 am by sun.hfbk.uni-hamburg.de.
- nanovoice last edited on 2 June 2002 at 12:45 pm by c-134-89-115.hh.dial.de.ignite.net
- enter. last edited on 29 January 2003 at 10:46 pm by 184.108.40.206
- Cellular Automata last edited on 22 May 2001 at 1:50 am by max2-064.dialin.uni-hamburg.de
- Turtle last edited on 16 February 2014 at 12:26 am by p50878a93.dip0.t-ipconnect.de
- Beispiele automatisierten Zeichnens last edited on 18 June 2001 at 8:06 pm by sun.hfbk.uni-hamburg.de
- recent contributions (2003-2004) last edited on 14 March 2005 at 3:50 pm by max1-207.dialin.uni-hamburg.de
- parsing bitmap images last edited on 1 November 2003 at 3:42 pm by CPE-65-30-204-128.wi.rr.com
- Public Library SC2 last edited on 2 March 2005 at 2:20 pm by max2-223.dialin.uni-hamburg.de